It is undisputed that Kenosha DA Mike Graveley’s incompetence and inaction allowed Chrystul Kizer to kill her sex trafficker, Randall (Randy) P. Volar III, (34). On the date and time that Kizer shot Volar, set his house on fire, and stole his BMW, June 5, 2018, Kenosha DA Mike Graveley had a mountain of evidence to put Volar in prison for multiple life sentences. Instead, his office delayed charging Volar. Graveley never has and presumably never will say why. This is what Graveley had in his possession at the time he decided to wait longer to charge Volar with any crime:
- Video of Volar and unknown black female who appears to be mid-teens wearing a pink bra and panties, they get naked and have oral and vaginal sex in Volar’s home.
- Video shows Volar video taping himself while holding his phone in what appears to be his bedroom while a female black girl who appears to be 12-14 old gave him oral sex.
- Second video of same girl from #2 on bed having vaginal sex and her giving him oral sex.
- Third video of the same girl giving him oral sex and vaginal sex
- Fourth video of the same girl having sex “doggy style” and he commented that she was on her period as he had blood on his penis.
- Video of Volar and KW (14 or 15-years-old) having oral sex, there is a “fruit roll-up” around his penis.
- Second video of Volar and KW having oral sex.
- Video of female black in her mid teens having vaginal sex and oral sex with Volar.
- Video of another female black in her mid teens with pink hair having vaginal and oral sex with Volar.
- Video of another female black, this one in her early teens, having oral and vaginal sex with Volar. Volar comments in the video about how “fresh” and “tight” her vagina is.
- Video of female black referred to as “Chrystul” (possibly Kizer) giving Volar oral sex.
- Video of female black 13 or 14 giving Volar oral sex.
- Various DVD’s with 16 child pornography videos.
- 128 GB USB drive with numerous home videos of Volar having sex with teenage girls, most 14-17 years old.
- Western Digital hard drive with HUNDREDS of videos of child pornography involving girls that appear to be between 12 and 16. The description of these videos is too graphic to post here. They can be read in the report here.
Graveley wanted to keep evidence of Volar’s sex-trafficking out of Kizer’s trial. He wanted to prohibit Kizer to use an affirmative defense allowed by state law that would allow the Jury to consider her treatment by the dead pedophile, Volar. Judge Wilke sided with the state, as he usually does. The court of appeals ruled on June 2, 2021 that Wilke was wrong. Graveley wasn’t happy with that ruling and on July 2, 2021 asked the Supreme Court to take up the case. They agreed to. Just today, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled 4-3 to allow Kizer to use the affirmative defense. In her upcoming trial, Kizer’s attorneys will be able to argue to the jury that she killed Volar because he trafficker her for sex. You can read the entire Supreme Court Decision here.
Graveley had the following to say about today’s supreme Court ruling:
“I’m pleased that we have clarification on the law and the meaning of directly related within the law. I expect the case to now proceed forward to trial based on our review of the evidence.”